In today's competitive marketplace, retail business owners certainly have their hands full. Not only must they focus on the financial aspects of their respective enterprise, they must also ensure that their business activities are in line with the ever changing laws of:
- United States Department of Agriculture
- New York State Tax Enforcement Law Department
- New York State Liquor Authority
- New York Department of Consumer Affairs
- New York City Health Department
- The New York City Department of Sanitation
Fortunately, The Portela Law Firm, P.C. is prepared to shoulder some of the businessman's burden. Our firm is eager to defend businesses facing suspension or revocation of its city licenses or permits. In addition, we can aid those businesses who find themselves in a legal dispute with administrative agencies over alleged violations and fines. If your business is facing a suspension or revocation of a city license, rest assured that we can help.
For more information please contact our office, or call us at (212) 577-9312.